Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not Nostalgia

I kinda sounded like a bit of a nostalgic wiener  in my last post, WHICH IS VERY NOT TRUE. I am just completely amazed by the way technology has evolved in the last few years. Things today were seen as impossibilities not too long ago. Personally, I see no limit to what we could do, so long as there are always those willing to push the limits. I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but if you are reading, never give up. When someone tells you you can't accomplish something, it'll be that much sweeter to rub in their face. There is seriously nothing that can't be achieved through hard work. Well, I know this is a short post, but I am off to see my lady go play her first  performance. Here's hoping you have a great day.

~The Naughty Moose

No comments:

Post a Comment